Stephanie, I didn't know where to put this. Yes, I did take the Lasagna recipe off because it was so long, and it takes so long (I mean not all day but definitely a couple hours) to make. I was hoping nobody saw it and I could switch a faster recipe in where it was. Didn't know you had seen it. Do you think I should put it back on? It's already on my computer so it wouldn't be hard. Anyway, sorry.
1 comment:
Stephanie, I didn't know where to put this. Yes, I did take the Lasagna recipe off because it was so long, and it takes so long (I mean not all day but definitely a couple hours) to make. I was hoping nobody saw it and I could switch a faster recipe in where it was. Didn't know you had seen it. Do you think I should put it back on? It's already on my computer so it wouldn't be hard. Anyway, sorry.
Post a Comment