Easy Empanada's
1 lb. cooked ground beef
1/2 c. water
1/2 or 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
2 8oz. cans crescent dinner rolls
4oz. shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Brown ground beef. Stir in desired amount of taco seasoning and water. Cook 3 minutes. Seperate crescent rolls into 16 triangles. Spoon 2 Tbsp. of meat on 8 crescent rolls, top it with cheese. Then add the other 8 crescent rolls and seal edges. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy with sour cream and salsa for toppings.






1 comment:
I just made these tonight. My little girl LOVED them, even topped with ketchup. She's not too much of a fan of Mexican food so I was a little worried but she said, "Mom, if we ever have tacos again, we have to have these." She loves the Crescent Rolls I think. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Post a Comment