1 C. white rice
2 Tbsp. chicken broth
1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. minced dry onion
pinch of sale
Cook all ingredients for rice directions, Substitute broth for water. When rice is done, add
1/2 - 1 C. cilantro
1 Tbsp. lime juice
1 cup green enchilada sauce
I tried to make this using the Japanese way to cook rice, and it didn't turn out so well. I think I'll stay away from trying it again; I'll let my husband try to cook it. He'll probably have better luck.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love the Cafe Rio rice - thanks for sharing! Also, how do you make Japanese rice? Is that the sticky rice you can actually eat with chopsticks? The kind I make is always near impossible to eat with chopsticks -unless you like eating one or two grains at a time.
Yep, Japanese rice is the sticky rice. And it is easier to pick up with chopsticks, well, some would say. I can tell ya how if you want.
Yes, let me know. Send me an email or something!
Post a Comment